Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Few Notes

  • Thanks to everyone who went to the Invisible Eyes show in Davis last Tuesday. It was a ton of fun, and I had a great time. To keep up to date on local shows in the Davis/Sacramento area, please check here frequently.
  • The Trashies 7inch is moving along! I'm really excited for this release. We are looking for a release date around April or so.
  • More thanks to the folks who tune in, and stream my radio show, "Live in the Warzone". I have a lot of fun doing that, and it's been going for over 3 years! I have some fun stuff coming up on the show in the next couple months including live bands, themed shows and more! Keep an eye on that page for info.
  • I also want to mention the Garagepunk.com podcasts. I've been totally addicted to these, and I listen in at work all the time. There are some great shows on there, so I highly recommend it. If you know of any other great podcasting & independent streaming sites, please post them in the comment section!
  • Another couple highlights I'd like to post are these local labels. They have been putting out some awesome releases, and if you don't know about them, you should. These include Plastic Idol, S-S and Weird Forest.

No comments: