Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Radio Playlist 07.11.2006

Here's last night's show and one I'm very proud of. Most of the records are imports I brought from home, and there is a tribute to Syd Barrett at the end of the program.

07.11.2006
Listen here.
More playlists.

Dead Boys - Warzone - Buried Gems - Cold Front 2000

Heartattacks - Quit My Job - Radio Radio 7inch - KenRock
Reatards - I Need You - V/A Totally Shattered Euro Tour 7inch - KenRock
Tokyo Electron - Killing on my Mind - She Keeps Me Shut 7inch - Big Black Hole
Jeffrey Novak One Man Band - Static Nightmare - Fire in the Hole! - P Trash
Heartattacks - Disco Fever - Radio Radio 7inch - KenRock

Sexaphone - My Heart's Down - 4 Song 7inch - Yakisakana
Digger and the Pussycats - Better Off Dead - V/A Killed by Trash Vol. 1 - P Trash
Sexaphone - M.E.A.N. - 4 Song 7inch - Yakisakana
Crash Normal - Hate to Dance - My First Stop - Rococo Records
SIDs - Space Ranger in a Manger - Kandy Kane 7inch - Stick Figure
Crash Normal - Pom Pom Ass - My First Stop - Rococo Records
Minds - Blockout - Rip Out Your Eyes - Alien Snatch

Manikins - Spend the Night Alone - Spend the Night Alone - Plastic Idol
The Fevers - Girl After Girl - Gaan Daar Waar De Meisjes Zijn - Alien Snatch
The Fevers - My Iy Iy - Love Always Wins - Alien Snatch
The Fevers - OOO That Kiss - Gaan Daar Waar De Meisjes Zijn - Alien Snatch
Barracudas - She Knows - Hear Me Calling - Dog Meat Records
Stiv Bators - Last Year - Cold Outside 7inch - Bomp

[Syd Barrett Tribute Set]
Syd Barrett - Two of a Kind - Strange Fruit: The Peel Sessions
Syd Barrett - Milky Way - Opel - EMI 1988
Syd Barrett - Terrapin - Strange Fruit: The Peel Sessions

No comments: