Sunday, October 15, 2006

Playlists, and updates soon!

I know, I know. I'm slacking a bit. But not really slacking, just super busy. I'll get my last two radio playlists up within the next couple days. If you want to see what I've been playing and/or stream the show, click here.

It's almost 3am- I'm working on school assignments, including a midterm I've got next week, plus I've been pulling extra hours at work from a mixture of being busy and needing the money because I'm back in super-broke mode.

In the meantime, here's a couple links that deserve attention:

  • Sacramento News Review article about Operation: Restore Maximum Freedom. (By the way, we got shut down during the Hip Hop Groups. Which leads me to this article. I'll have a write up on this event in the future...
  • The newer-ish blog for events in the Sacto Area entitled What's Up Sacto?
  • TYVEK! They've got a song called "Honda", which has been proclaimed by my friends as my theme song. Totally awesome 7" out on X! Records. First pressing gone; I had a hell of a time finding a copy. (I got mine from Goner.)
  • Am also loving Home Blitz. They have two 7inches out that I know of that you can track down fairly easily. They've been getting lots of airplay on KDVS and are loved by many DJs.
  • Last but not least, next KDVS Record Swap I'm co-organizing is Sunday November 5th, 2006 @ Fools Foundation from 9am-3pm. Mark your calenders! If you want to reserve a table to sell stuff, the order form is right here.

No comments: