Friday, July 13, 2007

Music Request

Hi friends,

As you know, I have my own zine, blog, I volunteer & DJ at KDVS Radio, AND I've started writing for Midtown Monthly, a free magazine in Sacramento, California. There's now another outlet for me to promote your music, and geek out. If you're looking to get your music on the radio/reviewed in local press and online, please send me promos and copies of your records! I'm a music fanatic, as I'm sure you know and I'm looking for more music to review.

I recommend sending 2 copies- one for KDVS radio to add to the library and one for me to review and write about. If you can't afford that, no big deal.

You can send them to:

Heather Klinger
P.O. Box 72775
Davis, CA 95617

VINYL PREFERRED!!

No MP3's, I electronically-vomit on those.

If you have Q's, you can e-mail me: heather(at)outoforderrecords.com

Thanks dudes, have a great weekend!

-Heather K.

Out of Order!
www.outoforderrecords.com.

No comments: