Thursday, February 21, 2008

Shop Out of Order!



SHOP OUT OF ORDER


New
-Ape City R&B - Dyn-o-mite 7" (Slovenly)
-Billy Childish and the Musicians of the British Empire - It Should be me 7" (Slovenly)
-Hipshakes - Ok Alright 7" (Slovenly)
-Slab City - Tall Can 7" (Slovenly)

Restocks
-Black Lips - Does She Want 7" (Slovenly)
-Th' Losin Streaks - Sounds of Violence LP (Slovenly)

Still Kinda New
-Hipshakes - You Make me Malfunction 7" (Show & Tell)
-Mattress - In My Pocket 7" + CDr (Malt Duck)

OUT OF PRINT!
(yes, the labels are out! Better act fast!)
-Fevers - Get on Again 7" (Plastic Idol)
-Purple Wizard - I've been Wrong Before (Show and Tell)
-Black Time / Husbands - Split 7" (Show and Tell)
....and more!!

**I pack records well! (I work in shipping and receiving!)
**I ship w/in12-24 hours (excluding weekends)

Help a lady out! Buy some stuff!
SHOP OUT OF ORDER

thanks,

-hk

No comments: