Saturday, May 03, 2008

Coffe Mugs!

Holy crap, I've had a dream, and that dream is to one day make mugs- not specifically Out of Order ones, but maybe something generic like records or something on them.

I just heard about these mugs made from corn, which are biodegradable, and aren't as brittle as ceramic. These look really cool. There are already people using these and they look neat. I'm going to have to track one down.

I'm way too poor right now, but maybe in the future when I get some extra money, I may try to make some. Leave a comment if you'd be interested in buying a cool coffee mug! I'd sell them cheap, probably $10 or less...

2 comments:

Party Snacks said...

Funny I was looking for a cool canvas tote and I saw that goner has coffee mugs and was disappointed. You should screenprint canvas totes! I would but many. I like coffee mugs but I want a canvas tote!

HK said...

Dude, I have a Goner Coffee mug and they are super cool!

Lots of people make totes...eventually I want to make record bags. That would be cool...