Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Round-up + Tuesday Show!

I hope you got the news that the Ohsees show was moved to the Witchdome on Saturday. The show was awesome! Standard Tribesmen are really gelling together- the sax sounds a lot better. They just need some new songs now. I stayed outside for Witch Hats to avoid the hot basement, and accounts said they were OK. I could hear them. Yellow Fever is a really cool indie / post punky band who are amazing! I can't believe I've never heard them before. Female vox reminds me of Liliput/Raincoats. Listen to them on myspace and buy their stuff!! Ohsees were fantastic as always. The new record - The Masters Bedroom is Worth Spending the Night in is out on snazzy purple vinyl and the new live CD/DVD is out as well.

Tuesday is the EAT SKULL show in Davis. The record is OK. I'm hoping I am very impressed when I see them live. I keep missing them. English Singles are also playing- who are getting better and better. Don't miss it! I hope I don't...

No comments: