Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Go Vote!


It's election day! Fit time in your day to drop by the polls. I've already voted via absentee. If you have your absentee ballot and didn't mail it, you have to drop it off at a polling place IN YOUR COUNTY. That's important- it's too late to mail it, but you can bring it to any polling place that's in your county.

In California, please vote on the props.
Some of the important ones are:

Prop 2- Vote Yes (Give animals more space)
Prop 4- Vote No (Keep it so minors do not have to report abortions to parents)
Prop 8- Vote No (To keep gay marriage legal)


I would comment on the other props, but I'm no expert, these three are extremely important.

Have a great day! Don't forget, there's a Midtown Monthly party tonight at the Press Club and th' Losin' Streaks play at 10pm. I don't think I can make it, but you should!

No comments: