Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What's going on

Trashies "Let it be Trashed" 7inch is currently in production and we are shooting for a late April or May release date. I will keep you updated. I'm already getting pre-orders. There are only 300 of these being made on special mixed vinyl, so if you want to pre-order, contact me at Heather@outoforderrecords.com.

I am down to under 100 Dissimilars "Jimmy's Room" 7inches. If you haven't yet picked one of these up, you can get them directly from Out of Order Records. I know several of our distributors / mailorder friends are out, but I think you still may be able to one through Razorcake, Tonevendor, Wrench (UK), or P-Trash (Germany).

Last but not least, I'll be posting more reviews in the next couple days. This will include the s/t Bugs CDr, Karate Party, Kill the Hippies double CD, and other stuff I've had lying around, or just picked up.

No comments: