Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cheating Hearts LPs for Sale

I have two copies of the new Cheating Hearts LP for sale. I doubt these are going to make it to the mail order page, since they are Imports, and I’ve only got a couple copies, so I don’t expect these to last.

The Cheating Hearts- S/T (Goodbye Boozy)
$15 postage paid/each.


One is on Red; the other is on Black. Limited to 200 of each color pressing, and hand-numbered! First come, first serve. Great, bluesy garage punk ala the Oblivians from Montreal.
Edit: I had a Pay Pal button up to order it directly, but for some reason, that feature of pay pal is down. Please just send $15 to mailorder(AT)outoforderrecords(DOT)com on Pay Pal. If you want to pick up some other stuff from the mail order, e-mail me what you want, and I’ll total it up for you.

PLEASE STATE WHICH COLOR YOU WANT.

I will get a pay pal system set up soon in the mail order section, so you can order without having to e-mail me your list and have me calculate postage. These things take time, and that is rare these days.

No comments: