Thursday, November 16, 2006

Live in the Warzone plays homage to Digital Leather 11/16/2006

Three things I love are pictured above. Coffee, Tomata Du Plenty (Screamers) and Digital Leather. Tonight, I pay homage to Digital Leather, by dedicating a few sets to playing choice picks from this one-man-band´s various LPs, 7inches and CDrs...

Listen to this show here.

11/16/2006

Digital Leather - Fancy Lad - Arizona Incest - No Label
Digital Leather - I'm Wrong - S/T - I Don´t Feel a Thing / King of the Monsters

Digital Leather - Dance Til Dead - Simulator - Plastic Idol
Digital Leather - These Patterns - Monologue - Shattered
Digital Leather - Fools Heart Mechanism - S/T - I Don´t Feel a Thing / King of the Monsters
Digital Leather - Black Flowers from the Future - Monologue - Shattered
Digital Leather - All We Want to Do is Kill - V/A Arizona Incest - No Label

Digital Leather - In the Video Phase - Sorcerer - My Cause Dizziness
Digital Leather - Ruby Queen - Split 7inch with Angry Angles - Shattered
Digital Leather - Gentle - Mutual Distain for Fun - Fatal Seduction
Angry Angles - In My Room - Split 7inch with Digital Leather - Shattered

Nothing People - Twinkie Defense - 4 Song 7inch - S-S- Records 2006
Pink Reason - Throw it away - Throw it Away - Savage Quality

No comments: