Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Out of Order Zine #4

Hello Friends!

Out of Order Zine #4
is in the works, and looking to be better than ever. It is expanding to a full-size zine, and this time with more interviews, articles, and much more content than ever.

It will be distributed around Davis and Sacramento California, and will be shooting for getting issues in the Bay Area, San Diego and elsewhere, and is expected out in February 2007.

REVIEWS


I’m working on reviewing as many records as I can, and I am asking you to add on to my review pile!

Please send records for review to:

Out of Order Records
C/O Reviews
P.O. Box 72775
Davis, CA 95617

Vinyl is preferred, but I also accept CDs and cassettes!

Save postage! Send two copies, and I’ll add one to the stacks at KDVS Radio- one of the best college/community radio stations out there.

WRITERS

If you are interested in submitting anything for this issue, please contact me. I’m especially looking for music-related articles, like interviews, record & show reviews, write ups on record stores, etc.

ADS

I’m also taking extremely cheap ads for this issue to help fund printing. Please e-mail me at Heather(at)outoforderrecords.com for more information.

Thanks for your support!

-Heather K.

Out of Order Records/Zine/Mail Order/Blog
www.outoforderrecords.com

No comments: