Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Haps

Hello folks, sick of holiday music, yet? Meeeeee too. The post office, the bank, the grocery store...everywhere I go, they are playing the most rediculous shit. Anyways, some news on Out of Order!

-Will update radio playlists by this weekend. (Things are hectic as usual.)
-Out of Order Zine #4 is in production! Working on a bunch of cool interviews, record reviews, an article on punk rock roadies, and other fun goodies.
-I'll also try to post some more record reviews, too. Both my finals are today, and then I'll have more time to update the blog & site.

I'm also taking cheap ads for the next zine, so if you are interested, I'd really appriciate it to help fund this issue. I'll also consider trades!

Send your records for review & radio airplay!

Out of Order
C/O Reviews
P.O. Box 72775
Davis, CA 95617

Until next time,

-HK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog, hope you keep updating it - Blogs I visit seem to dissapear often :(