Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Records for Sale- MegaCools, Milhouse USA

Hey- I've got a few new records for sale.

1st off, The MegaCools from Sacramento with their "Weird Dreams are Crazy" 7inch. Limited pressing in hand-made sleeve. Awesome stuff! $4 postage paid!

2ndly, Milhouse USA, a defunct band, also from Sacramento, with their S/T LP on Sacramento Records. Only 100 copies around! $8 postage paid!

Grab both for only $10 postage paid!

You can pay pal me at: mailorder(AT)outoforderrecords.com to order either of these records. If you want to buy multiple records, I'll get you a better shipping rate. Check out everything else in the mail order page.

I'll also gift wrap anything for free if you request it.

These records are going fast, so order now! I'll get them added to the mail order page soon, but now I've gotta go to work!

Shipping is quick as always. I'll ship w/in 24 orders of the order, usually less.

-HK

No comments: