Monday, February 05, 2007

Updates!

I'm taking a hit today with a dreaded, non-paid sick day. I've been meaning to post some updates, so let's take a bunch out and just post 'em now.

Out of Order Stickers!!
Kind of silly, but super exciting none-the-less since I've never made stickers before for Out of Order.

If you would like a couple stickers, send a SASE to:

Out of Order Records
c/o Stickers!
P.O. Box 72775
Davis, CA 95617

Or, just order anything from the mailorder, or label and you'll get one for free!!!
I'll also be making sticker/button sets coming soon!

Live in the Warzone
My weekly radio show lives on, on KDVS 90.3 fm. Check out the direct link here.
You can view past playlists, and other information here.
Tomorrow, my radio show will not broadcast due to a sports pre-emption. Fear not, I'll be back the following week with more great records to spin.

Out of Order Zine #4
The zine is still in production, and I'm shooting for it's completion later this month. It promises to be my best yet, with a range of awesome interviews and articles, including pieces with TYVEK, NIGHT WOUNDS, PRIVATE DICKS, ERNIE QUINTERO, NATE BEDORTHA and more! Tons of record reviews as always and other fun goodies.

KDVS Spring Record Swap
Mark your calendars! May 20th, 2007 is the date for the Spring Record Swap. Dealers, contact us now for a table or two, and hungry record geeks, get ready! Check out the flyer in PDF format here!

Web Stuff
I also have current hopes of doing a website re-format, and also creating a whole store page with easy-to-use pay pal buttons for those who love pay pal. Look for that soon...

Thanks for following along in the Out of Order world!

Take care,

-Heather K.
www.outoforderrecords.com
myspace.com/outoforderrecords


No comments: