Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ohsees (OCS) on Saturday Night!

Hands down the show of the year so far...I've really been looking forward to this one. I saw the Ohsees play last Spring. They feature John Dwyer (Coachwhips, Pink & Brown...) and is more of a raw, stripped form of music, taking a slower pace, with errie lyrics, darker themes and sly melodies.
I'm in love with the Ohsees since that Spring performance when the days were longer, warmer and not so hectic. Is it my nostalgia for Spring, or am I still in awe of this band? I believe it's both, so don't miss it. Supporting acts include are the Ski Instructors (feat. members of the Bananas, Nar, FM Knives, Bright Ideas & more!) and Restaurant, somewhat of a mystery band.

This takes place at Fools Foundation at 10pm on Saturday, February 24th.

No comments: