Sunday, April 15, 2007

KDVS Fundraiser April 16th-22nd



WHAT: KDVS FUNDRAISER
WHEN: APRIL 16th-22nd
WHO: KDVS 90.3fm (Davis, CA)
WHERE: www.kdvs.org

Hey all, please help support KDVS Radio! This station has shaped who I am today, my music tastes and probably contributed to my insanity, but seriously, they are a great station, with an awesome mission. They are a non-profit, free form radio station mainly volunteer run. They serve the Davis-Sacramento area, and world-wide with their internet presence, audio streams and superb music, news and public affairs programming.

For $25 as a student (or low-income), $40 as a community member, you support a rad station, you make a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation and can snag an awesome premium package with music, get a great book, t-shirt, gift certificate, etc.

For larger donations, you receive grander thank you gifts from KDVS.

Bands: For $150 you get 4 hours of Studio time with a KDVS engineer to record your demo/record/single, etc.

For $100 you can host your own 1-hour radio program! You'll be assisted to play your choice of music that will be broadcasted LIVE on KDVS! Also for $100 you can have the KDVS Mobile DJ unit DJ your dance party, wedding, birthday, etc.

There are TONS of great reasons why you should donate, and so many great thank you gifts, so why not help out KDVS Radio? Free Form Radio is a dying breed, and without your support KDVS will just be another name on a tombstone.

We are trying to raise $70,000 and it can be done if you donate this week!

I will be personally trying to raise $500 on my radio show on TUESDAY April 17th, 2007 from 8-9pm. You may donate then to help me raise my show goal, and/or any other time to help KDVS out.

Thanks so much for reading, and your support!!

-Heather K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!
Congrats on the cool time slot. I am working in Davis again so I hope things are going well down there.

I will try and call to get you to your $500 goal.

Mike Darnell