Sunday, April 01, 2007

Playlist for 03.20.2007

Last week was the week in-between quarters at UC Davis, so I didn't do my radio program. I will be back this week on Tuesday from 8-9pm. You can listen on your radio at 90.3fm or at this direct link to my radio show online.

03.20.2007
Listen to this particular show here.

Black Time - Downtown - Split 7" with the Husbands - Show & Tell Records

Ruth - Polaroid-Roman-Photo - V/A BIPPP: French Synth Wave 79/85 - Born Bad
Paper Faces - Riding a Bomb - Riding a Bomb - For Family Only 1981
Exhibit A - Distance - V/A Messthetics #101 - Hyped 2 Death
Offs - 624803 - 624803 - Clock in the World 1977
Where's Lisse? - Red Light - V/A The Wonderful World of Glass Vol. 1 - Glass Records 1981

Okmoniks - I'll Let You In - Rustle Up Some Action with the Okmonics - Self Released
Holly Golightly - I Can't Be Trusted - Serial Girlfriend - Damaged Goods 1998
Holly Golightly - Waiting Room - Girl in the Shower - Super Electro Sound
Flaming Stars - Days Like This - One Lonely - Alternative Tentacles

Endtables - Trick or Treat
Endtables - Process of Elimination - V/A Bloodstains Across the Midwest
Soft Boys - I Wanna Destroy You - I Wanna Destroy You - Armageddon 1980 (Request!)
Barracudas - She Knows - Hear Me Calling - Dog Meat
Silencers - Boyfriends/Girlfriends - Power for Passion - Dionysus

Moderns - Ready for the 80s
The Know - The First Time

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

KDVS FUNDRAISER IS HAPPENING APRIL 16th-22nd! Save up your cash to keep KDVS alive for another year!
www.kdvs.org

No comments: