Monday, October 29, 2007

A Mailorder Update

Hello folks,

Here is an update about the mailorder situation. It looks like all the 7"s are fine, as are the Trashies LPs.

And, christ. I just realized for some reason, my website isn't working. It's probably something to do with my billing address changing or something. I don't know. This whole thing is a nightmare. Please, everyone, make sure you have renters insurance if you rent! It will hopefully help you if you're ever victim of a fire or burglary. We don't and hopefully the negligent guy is going to have to pay us to replace what we can.

Anyways, I'll get a list up soon of what I have available, including some stuff that was off the site including out of print Angry Angles. I really need to sell stuff and make some money to get us through this!

take care,

-hk

No comments: