Saturday, November 10, 2007

Benefit Party & Donations

I hate asking for money, but if you have a few (or many) bucks to spare, please come out the benefit show for my roommates Andrew, Chris and I next Saturday, Nov 17th. We lost our home in a fire and are trying to replace what we lost. Playing will be thee Ohsees, Standard Tribesmen and one more TBA. Maybe the Pizzas! This is at a house in Davis, so be respectful. For more info please go here.

I've had requests to put up a paypal donation button, which is below. Again, I hate asking for money, but if you are so inclined, feel free to throw a few bucks our way to cover food and help replace all the crap we lost including furniture, guitars, books, shelves, clothes, pots and pans and way too much other stuff.

Thanks again for all the support from everyone!

To donate money to us, click below.













No comments: