Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So lucky

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who went to our awesome benefit show last Saturday. It was amazing to see everyone, the bands were fantastic and we really have great friends!! I feel very lucky to know the folks I know. My friends have been the most supportive through this whole thing, way more than my family (excluding my Mom, Taran and Scott!!) That is kinda sad, but whatevs. I also want to thank everyone who's donated money, kitchen stuff, clothes, and everything else.

I'm trying to post more on my blog, to keep it updated and fun to read besides the depressing news of the fire. It was devastating, and we still have our rough days, but we are all recovering.

I'm taking a quick lunch at work, eating some delicious TJ's mac n cheese. Work has been NUTS today, and I'm the only one in the office until later this afternoon. It's going to be a long day, but things are looking good.

Why not come down to the store if you're free today? We have some great records, great gifty-stuff and tons more. We'll be open today, tomorrow and re-open Friday. We'll have some 15% off coupons ready by tomorrow, but I'd give it to you today if you stop in.

We open at noon, and I'm here all day!

Gearhead Records
39 5th Street Suite C
Woodland, CA 95695

No comments: