Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Live in the Warzone 4/15/2008

Finally...I'm posting playlists again! I'm several months behind. The fire really through me off. Anyways, here's the playlist from my radio show yesterday.

Stream/download it in MP3 form.
View more info.

4.15.2008

Le Jonathan Riley - Meet me at the Flag Pole - Split 12" with Black Sunday - Tic Tac Totally 2008
Okmoniks - I'm on my Own - Party Fever - Slovenly 2008
Boys Club - 2D World - 2D World 7"- Bachelor
Okmoniks - Teenage Timebomb - Party Fever - Slovenly 2008

Poppets - The Way She Walks - 4-Song EP - Plastic Idol 2008
Flip Tops - TV Love - Dangerous Game - Plastic Idol 2008
The Fevers - Don't Tell me it's Wrong - 7" - Get Hip
Cause Co-motion! - Which Way is up? - Which Way is Up? - What's Your Rupture?
Cause Co-motion! - Don't You Know - Who's Gonna Care 7" EP - Can't Cope!

Cheap Time - Wildlife - Handyman - Douche Master 2008
Headcoatees - Ca Plane Pour Moi - Ca Plane Pour Moi - Sympathy for the Record Industry
Raxola - 84's Man - S/T - Radio Heartbeat
Jay Reatard - See/Saw - See/Saw - Matador 2008
Ohsees - Maria Stacks - The Master's Bedroom is Worth Spending a Night In - Tom Lab/Castle Face 2008
Intelligence - Chateau Bandit - Debt & ESP - Plastic Idol 2008
Trin Tran - H.C. She - Split 7" w/ the Coachwhips - Show & Tell

Ohsees - Ghost in the Trees - The Master's Bedroom is Worth Spending a Night In - Tom Lab/Castle Face 2008
Sic Alps - Arthur Machen - The Soft Tour in Rough Form 12" EP - Mt. St. Mtn.

Plommons - Last Train to Liverpool - V/A Girls in the Garage Vol. 3 - Romulan
Weeds - Don't Look Back - S/T - Way Back

Pierced Arrows - Caroline - In My Brain - Tombstone

No comments: