Monday, May 22, 2006

KDVS Record Swap / Trashies 7inch / Zine

First off, thanks to all those who came to the KDVS Record Swap! It was a success! We had dealers from all over the Central Valley, and the Bay Area. Lots of great gems were to be found, and of course I think a lot of us put nice holes in our wallets.

People are already asking about the next one. We are going to shoot for another in about six months, so look around for us in November.

I've got some great pics from the event, check them out right here!

Trashies 7inches are selling well! Already several have gone out through mail order. You should start seeing them appear on well-known mail order sites, distros, & labels like Underground Medicine, Know Crap, Florida's Dying, Plastic Idol, Razorcake, and more in the next couple of weeks.

You can also order them directly from Out of Order right here.

Onto the Out of Order zine...#3 is doing well! I keep having to go make more copies! #4 is already in the early stages. Since copying has gotten so expensive, I'm thinking about having room for AD space, and making them REALLY cheap. This will help off-set the cost of copying, and help those who get ads get their name out. I will have more on that later. If you are interested in getting an ad and/or saving your ad space, e-mail me at Heather@outoforderrecords.com.

Also, send me records so I can review them for the next zine, and post them in this blog! The address is:

Out of Order Records
C/O Reviews
P.O. Box 72775
Davis, CA 95617

Yes, I love vinyl.

I have some records I got at the swap, and through mail order that I will be writing about soon. This includes the Fe Fi Fo Fums, The Killed by Trash compilation on P-Trash Records, Knaughty Knights, Black Time, Lamps/Rat Traps split and more...

No comments: