Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Trashies "Let it Be Trashed" 7inch out now!



Ok folks, the Trashies 7inch is here!

OOO-002
The Trashies
"Let it Be Trashed"
5-song 7inch on swirly purple vinyl
300 hand-numbered copies
Buy it here!

I’ve spent the past two days stuffing Trashies 7inches, and they are finally ready to make it out to your grubby paws! Many thanks to my roommate Chris for helping me fold sleeves and cut out inserts and also big thanks to Mario at Plastic Idol for all his help and advice!

That's right, I start shipping tomorrow! (Or technically today since it’s after 3am!)

Mail orders, distros, and stores get in touch for wholesale rates.

Regular folks- you can pay in a few different ways:

-Money Order (made out to Heather Klinger, not Out of Order)
-Cash (at your own risk!)
Mail to:
Out of Order Records
P.O. Box 72775
Davis, CA 95617

-Pay Pal (w/ included .50 fee) Just click the button below.




You can also buy it here and view our other release for sale!
Orders go out as soon as I receive payment!

Any questions, just e-mail me at: Heather@outoforderrecords.com

Thanks!

-Heather K.

www.outoforderrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thetrashies

No comments: