Saturday, May 06, 2006

Thank Yous, Events & Radio

First off, thanks to everyone who donated to KDVS during their Fundraiser last week! It was a ton of fun and we beat our goal! In all we raised over $67,000! My show also beat it's personal goal of $600 by raising $671! KDVS can now keep bringing some of the best programming for another year! You guys rule.

Secondly, another reminder, the KDVS Record Swap is in two weeks! (HOLY SHIT!) As one of the people who set this up, I'm excited and nervous, but it should be a ton of fun. If you want to be a seller, you need to reserve a table now!! Go here and print out this form, fill it out and mail it in with payment.

KDVS Record Swap
May 21st 2006
9am-2pm
@ Fools Foundation
View Flyer
KDVS

Also, sorry for the lack of reviews. I've been super broke and not able to buy many records. I actually have some coming in any day, so more reviews coming soon. Hint hint, start sending me promos! If you can afford it- send two copies, and I'll add one to the library at KDVS! Get a review, and radio airplay? What a deal!

Out of Order
C/O Reviews
P.O. Box 72775
Davis, CA 95617

To finish this up, here's the playlist for last week's radio show.

LIVE IN THE WARZONE

Listen to this week's show
View past playlists
KDVS 90.3 FM

05/02/2006

Black Time - Shadows - Blackout - In the Red 2005

Digital Leather - I tell my sorrows to the stones - Monologue- Shattered 2006
Intelligence - Cheer up Switch - Icky Baby - In the Red 2005
Trin Tran - H.C. She - Split 7 w/ the Coachwhips - Show & Tell
Black Time - Black Time Pt. 1 - Blackout - In the Red
Coachwhips - H.C. She - Split 7 w/ Trin Tran - Show & Tell
Black Time - Young Professionals - Blackout - In the Red

Clorox Girls - Hit Man - 4 Song 7inch - Jonny Cat 2003
Fells - I Don't Need You - b/w I just Wanna go back to sleep - Bag of Hammers 1995
Mothballs - She Makes Me Wild - This Train's Not Gonna Wreck Itself Tour CDr - Self Released
Thee Fine Lines - Looking Everywhere - Looking Everywhere e.p. - Licorice Tree 2005
Fe Fi Fo Fums - Wild One - b/w Electrofize me - Boom Boom of Renton

Possum Dixon - Nerves - b/w Who You Are - Surf Detective 1992
The Gain - Louder Than Pop - Quadroburbia - Brrapp Records 1994
The Gain - You Should Know - You Should Know - Deadbeat 1995
Possum Dixon - What That Girl Destroy Me - 3 song EP - Freak Scene 1990

High Tension Wires - Gillette Napoleon - Send a Message - Dirtnap 2005
Hihi & the Mach III - Cherry Boy, Cutie Boy - 4 song 7inch - Get Hip 1992
The Fevers - I'm Not Cryin - Show! 7inch - Lipstick
Kidnappers - My Heart Your Neck - Neon Signs - Rip Off 2006
Stoat - Office Girl

Eyeball Skeleton - Eyeball Skeleton - #1 - My Pal God Records

No comments: