Thursday, March 01, 2007

Live in the Warzone Playlist: Jan 30th 2007

01.30.2007

1984 - Iron Coffins - V/A Indies Live Selection 1986-87

Poor Girls - Downtown - S/T - Self Released 1985
Tactics - National Health - V/A Beyond the Southern Cross - Ink 1984
I'm Spartacus - Donna is Distressed - V/A Beyond the Southern Cross - Ink 1984
The Fall - Rebellious Jukebox - V/A I.R.S. Greatest Hits Vol. 2 & 3 - I.R.S. 1981

Black Sunday - Beautiful Tomorrow - Cut Out! - Tic Tac Totally
Feelers - Cancer Masks - Just Can't Get Enough - Contaminated
Creteens - I'm Not Going to Tell You How Much I Think About You - 4 Track Blues - Contaminated
Imaginary Icons - Fade - Eye-Cons - Daggerman
Wrists - Goin' Freakout - Freak of Natures - Die Stasi
Knaughty Knights - Death Has Come Over Me - Death Has Come Over Me - Goner
Knaughty Knights - Tommy of the River - Tommy of the River - Shattered

Incredible Kidda Band - Everybody Knows - V/A Back to the Front Vol. 2 - Incognito
Letters - Don't Want You Back - V/A Back to the Front Vol. 1 - Incognito
Fly on the Wall - Educated - V/A Back to the Front Vol. 6 - Incognito
XL Capris - My City of Sydney - V/A Back to the Front Vol. 1 - Incognito

Blue Rondos - Baby I go For You - Transworld Punk Rave up Vol. 1
Zombies - Nothings Changed - EP Collection - See For Miles

No comments: