Thursday, March 01, 2007

Live in the Warzone Playlist: Feb 20th 2007

2.20.2007

Jean Knight - Don't Talk About Jody - You Think You're Hot Stuff 7inch - Stax records
Ramona Collins - You've Been Cheating - V/A the Keb Darge Experience - Beams
Little Eva - Keep Your Hands off my Baby - V/A Dimension Dolls - Sundazed
Purple Wizard - Power of Love - Power of Love 7" - Show & Tell 2007
The Cookies - Chains - V/A Dimension Dolls - Sundazed

Billy Mize - Planet Named Desire - V/A Desperate Rock'n'Roll Vol. 11 - Flame
The Rock Shop - Is that your Halo? - Fuzz Flaykes and Shakes Vol. 4 - Bacchus Archives 2004
The Smoke - My Friend Jack - V/A Electric Sugarcube Flashbacks Vol. 3 - AIP
Kinks - Come on Now - Kinda Kinks - Essential
Beatin' Path - The Original Nothing People - The Original Nothing People - Get Hip 1998

OCs - Burning Beauties - 3&4 - Narnack 2005
OCs - Friends of St. Thomas - 3&4 Narnack 2005
OCs - If I Had a Reason - 3&4 - Narnack 2005
Standard Tribesmen - Riverside Strangler - 4 Song 7" - Borox

Head - No Hugging No Learning - No Hugging No Learning - Evil Clown 2006
Head - I'm Not Like Everybody Else - Street Level Assault - Evil Clown 1994
Head - They Used to Call Them Bums - No Hugging No Learning - Evil Clown 2006
Head - Theme of Head Pt. II - Total Commitment E.P. - Evil Clown 2000

Coachwhips - The Alarm - Bangers VS Fuckers - Narnack 2003
Jay Reatard - Nightmares - Blood Visions - In the Red 2007

Fevers - Come on Again - Come On Again - Plastic Idol 2007

***NOTE***

There are dates missing because I missed a few weeks of my radio show. Subs replaced my absence, as well as one week I was pre-empted for a manditory sports broadcast. I should be back for semi-good!

-HK

No comments: